SOLAR POWER - FOR YOUR HOME
We at Big Sky Energy, just like our customers, have heard so many stories relating to the solar industry. When customers first endeavour to look for excellent solar products, the best price and a reputable company there will be numerous variations, some good and unfortunately with many ending very poorly.
Big Sky Energy’s director, Danny has trained more than 230 qualified electricians to install solar in the Australian market. Our team at Big Sky energy have now installed more than 8,250 systems for the Australian market.
The experience and expertise of Big Sky Energy is more focused in 2 direct areas
- To ensure each customers personal requirements are fully met and not just selling them a solar system. Customer satisfaction is apparent from the first discussion right through to the installation phase and finally meeting the customers’ expectations of either massively reducing or completely wiping out their power bill.
- Equipment that will be tailored to meet the customers’ expectations for their current and future power consumption, product warranties and especially focused on price point. This is not just as simply as selling a solar system. Every single solar system from Big Sky Energy is specifically designed and tailored for our customers home or business.
Having said all of this, the final installation needs to be carried out to meet the precise warranty expectations for the equipment selected. We have seen numerous installations that are either illegal or incorrectly installed that will immediately void the manufactures warranties.
How does a Solar System work?
- Sunlight hits the Solar Panels
- The solar panels generate an electric current UV light into direct current (DC) power
- The electric current flows to the inverter, which converts DC current into alternating current (AC) for use in your home.
- The AC electricity flows from the inverter to the breaker box, which directs the current to any appliance in your home.
- The solar meter measures how much your solar system exports to the grid – feed in tariff (FIT) The feed in power is paid to you in credit or cash.
How our Solar Installation Process Works